Aerobics Classes at Pro-Fitness Plus
Get fit, burn fat and lose weight with Zumba, aerobics, pilates, yoga and more!
Indoor/Outdoor Classes Coming Soon!
Combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming, benefits of pilates, fused with stregnth and flexibility combinations. All Levels.
High intensity intervals of Cardio and Stregnth Training. Advanced.
Combination of dance fitness and full body toning. All levels welcome. Arm Candy: Tone and define your upper body.
Combination of strength, cardio, muscle endurance, and functional movements. Designed for maximum calorie burn in a short amount of time.
Zumba using lightweight toning sticks. Class targets arms/abs and thighs. A fun way to sculpt your body.
Sculpt and condition your body by using a variety of equipment and exercises to target ALL muscle groups. AN EFFECTIVE WORKOUT FOR ALL LEVELS!
A class for all fitness levels. It's the best of both worlds, a block of core pilates followed by yoga recovery poses. Class will focus on strength, relaxation and muscle definition.
Training is a high intensity interval training class.
This class follows a specific 20 second high intestity -
10 second rest format. ADVANCED LEVELS
Strengthens entire body in 30 minutes.
NEW! ALL LEVELS ENCOURAGED TO TRY!
CHISEL & CORE
Rehabilitation focused yoga.
Tone and define your upper body.
with one of the top instructors, Jen Huberty! It's fun and effective, using interval training combining fast and slow rhythms for an effective aerobic workout while at the same time targetting your legs, abs, glutes and arms.
- NEW POLICY: Members must bring in your own towel! (gym etiquette)
- To preserve our floor, you must CARRY in aerobic shoes
- Arrive-on time. The warm-up is an important part of your class, and aids in the prevention of injury
- If you must arrive late, please warm-up before entering class
- Proper aerobic sneakers are required to ensure your safety
- Please use lockers to store belongings
- Annual locker rentals are available.
- Children are not allowed in the aerobics room. (Unless participating in class with a signed waiver).
- Food is not allowed in the aerobics room at any time!
- A water bottle (plastic) and towel is recommended.
- Please be aware of your fitness level. There are many classes
to choose from. Inform your instructor of any medical
Conditions you may have.
* Classes that use weights (Body bars, Dumbbells, Etc.) Must be placed on mats.*