Aerobics Classes at Pro-Fitness Plus
Get fit, burn fat and lose weight with Zumba, aerobics, pilates, yoga and more!
Combines the muscle-sculpting, core-firming, benefits of pilates, fused with stregnth and flexibility combinations. All Levels.
BBE (Best Butt Ever!)
a 30 minute work-out dedicated to your lower body assets!
High intensity intervals of Cardio and Stregnth Training. Advanced.
BELLY DANCE FITNESS
Class offers a series of combinations of belly dancing steps with classic fitness moves. All Levels.
Combination of dance fitness and full body toning. All levels welcome. Arm Candy: Tone and define your upper body.
Combination of strength, cardio, muscle endurance, and functional movements. Designed for maximum calorie burn in a short amount of time.
Zumba using lightweight toning sticks. Class targets arms/abs and thighs. A fun way to sculpt your body.
Sculpt and condition your body by using a variety of equipment and exercises to target ALL muscle groups. AN EFFECTIVE WORKOUT FOR ALL LEVELS!
Looking to burn fat? This high intensity/low impact workout will maximize fat burning, while shaping and defining muscles. Routines involve basic step patterns on and off the platform while learning choreography. STEP REEBOK uses Reebok terminology and advanced moves. ALL LEVELS WELCOME!
class works entire body using wighted bars.
ALL LEVELS ENCOURAGED TO TRY THIS ONE!
A low impact work-out designed to create a lean, strong, flexible body. Uses light weights (2 lbs).
ALL LEVELS! GREAT FOR SENIORS!
A class for all fitness levels. It's the best of both worlds, a block of core pilates followed by yoga recovery poses. Class will focus on strength, relaxation and muscle definition.
Training is a high intensity interval training class.
This class follows a specific 20 second high intestity -
10 second rest format. ADVANCED LEVELS
Strengthens entire body in 30 minutes.
NEW! ALL LEVELS ENCOURAGED TO TRY!
CHISEL & CORE
HIP HOP PARTY
Rehabilitation focused yoga.
Tone and define your upper body.
with one of the top instructors, Jen Huberty! It's fun and effective, using interval training combining fast and slow rhythms for an effective aerobic workout while at the same time targetting your legs, abs, glutes and arms.
- NEW POLICY: Members must bring in your own towel! (gym etiquette)
- To preserve our floor, you must CARRY in aerobic shoes
- Arrive-on time. The warm-up is an important part of your class, and aids in the prevention of injury
- If you must arrive late, please warm-up before entering class
- Proper aerobic sneakers are required to ensure your safety
- Please use lockers to store belongings
- Annual locker rentals are available.
- Children are not allowed in the aerobics room. (Unless participating in class with a signed waiver).
- Food is not allowed in the aerobics room at any time!
- A water bottle (plastic) and towel is recommended.
- Please be aware of your fitness level. There are many classes
to choose from. Inform your instructor of any medical
Conditions you may have.
* Classes that use weights (Body bars, Dumbbells, Etc.) Must be placed on mats.*
Janice has been an important part of the Pro-Fitness Plus family for 18 years. Starting out as one of our members, she later became an Aerobics Instructor, and eventually Aerobics Director. Her sterling commitment has never changed, but her passion for fitness continually evolves, and she is always looking for new ways to help members reach their fitness goals.
- AFAA Group Fitness
- AFAA Step
- AFAA Kickboxing
- AFAA Spin
- AFAA Mat Science
- AFAA Senior Fitness
- Kettlebell Certifications
- AFAA Mechanics of Injury Prevention
- ACE Functional Training
- ACE Stability Ball Concepts
- ACE Sports Conditioning I and II
- ACE Sports Nutrition
Janice also trains USS Swimmers, and Chelmsford High School and Westford High School swim teams.
Did You Know...?
Most Health Insurances will reimburse you $150 annually
for being a member here at PRO-FITNESS PLUS!
TAKE NOTICE FOR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS (Snow Storms, Loss Of Power):
If Billerica Schools are closed, There will be NO a.m Aerobics Classes or Babysitting. However, Programs for the afternoon will be decided by Management. Please call for information regarding afternoon programs such as Aerobics and Babysitting. Thank You!